ValueBetting results after 4500 bets (currently 6k+)

I’m around 2250bets and my poorest sport is also baseball(-28$) with around 130bets. Most profitable for me are Soccer>Tennis>Basketball>Hockey. Talking about the markets, the Over/Under is my poorest market, I’m still positive, but with just +48$ with a turnover of 8208$/802bets only on this specific market. I’m starting to think that the baseball its corelative with that Over/Under, because most of the Baseball tips that I receive are on the Over/Under market. I’m going to still with my settings until 2500bets then I’m going to change somethings, I’m thinking about desabling Over/Under market, for me there’s no point on making 802bets/8208$turnover for a profit of just +48$. My most profitable markets are AsianHandicap(well ahead) followed by Threeway/Win(both with almost same profit).

Hi,

How can i access this kind of information regarding my own bets?
I now have almost 1.500 bets and i want to see where i am doing well and where to improve.

Is it possible to get this information through the Excel document where i put all my bets?

I’m looking forward to your answer and thank you in advance!
/Mattias

On the ValueWeb version, go to Menu->Reports.

Hi, I’m having the software version and then i copy my bets into the Excel document they provide.

We’re looking at enabling import from Excel into the BetTracker so you can combine your bets and get better insights into your stats.

Until it’s fixed you can create your own pivot tables from the bet table in the Excel log book. Group on sports or markets and you can see how you’re doing on each.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Backtesting historical value bets

Wow, isn’t betting on all kinds of games easier to control by bankers?

You mean easier to limit? Probably. Sticking to higher leagues on only soccer would probably make limitation occur less often.

Hey Maatthew. Did you try disabling over/unders? I’m at 3000 bets and the O/M have returned very little for me. I’m in profit but if I had only bet on AH markets my profit would be MUCH higher

Download a add-in to your browser “tab reloader”. Then you just need to sett it to reload every 2-5 minutes and you don’t need to use bank-id again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Lars

Why have max stake 2% when you only play $10 when suggested 30-40? Why not just lower your max stake?

Sorry for the late reply. I missed your post.

The reason that the average stake is lower is that a lot of bets were placed on some bookmakers that limited me. So I bet as much as I could on those.

Amazing Result, how much Bankroll did you start with to get a £6K profit? and with how many Bookies? Mind sharing? TQ